Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vacation Day 3

Few more projects around my moms house.




Painted buffett in kitchen. This is a realy pretty antique buffett. It was lovely stained but her kitchen needed some color and there was way too much "stained stuff" in there. So My sister and I went to work.



Frames I finished way back for a Shreveport customer. Raised chunky moulding in vintage white, champagne gold and glorious gold.


My brother and I's wedding pictures framed on my moms wall. We needed to add my sisters picture and decided to change all the frames.






Kitchen stool needed a little lovin - Ha Ha


Recovered and goes much better.


Wicker chair in garden room. Color was bad and cushion color needed updating. See below. Recovered cushion, added black buttons and painted chair black.




Here are my kids having a little FUN!!



Cooper (5) riding an antique vespa with Papa.


Marshall (3) riding with papa.

My kids love taking swim lessons with Sara Beth in Benton. If anyone is looking for an awesome swim teacher let me know. She does them at her house in Benton. My 3 year old was swimming by himself after 2 lessons.








1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm totally interested in swimming lessons for my 2 yo. We live in Benton. Can you email her info please?
    shaunaj9(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete