Thursday, July 14, 2011

Double Stack Funky Frame and More

Double stack funky frame as a Mirror - so cute, so unique and FABULOUS!  My pictures did not turn out very well.  Hanging in the pool bath.



The next two photos are of some custom cornice boards I did for a client but......all I see when I look at this is the awesome painting of her son hanging on the wall.  Shreveport, LA artist Erinn Buteau paints these from a photograph.  I am going to get her contact info. to post here.  I will also post more of her work.  What an awesome keepsake. 




Custom plank board sign.


These birth announcement frames make really great baby gifts.


Gearing up for a great weekend!!
Stacey

3 comments:

  1. I love everything, but I really want that bulap sack you have on that bench! LOVE! Everything else is super cute too! I'm waiting to finish up my living room to show off your awesome board. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the cornices covered with a fabric that has embroidered scroll work or are they wood with painted scroll work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the cornices covered with a fabric that has embroidered scroll work or are they wood with painted scroll work?

    ReplyDelete