Thursday, July 29, 2010

Furniture Refinishing Class

LaTeDa Presents my first ever Furniture Class

Furniture refinishing has quickly become my addiction! I love the endless possibilities available when painting furniture. I am knowledgeable in many different finishes, old world antiquing, rustic distress, shiny solid finish, stripes, dots, stenciled flourishes, etc.

ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE

Here are the details

McKinney Class
When: Saturday, October 16th 9am
Where: My house in McKinney, TX
Cost: $69 (returning customer (frame or furniture)) $78 for new customers.


Shreveport Class
When: Saturday, October 9th 9am or Sunday, October 10th at 10:30am.
Where: Shreveport, LA (Broadmoor area)
Cost: $69 (returning customer (frame or furniture)) $78 for new customers.


You provide the furniture piece. Something fairly small so we can complete in one day. End table, coffee table, accent chairs, small bench, trunk, small dresser, etc. We will not have time to finish full breakfast tables and chairs or full size dressers or armoire.

I will provide everything else you need.

How to register:
E-mail me ASAP your name and phone number. I will send you an invoice and you can pay online or send me a check. Your space is not saved until I receive the full payment for the class. That is the only fair way to do it. If The Saturday class fills up and I have at least 4 people on the waiting list I will offer a Sunday class as well.

If you don't already have a piece of furniture that could use a makeover I suggest goodwill, garage sales and craigslist. It does not need to have character....we will add that!

Other Perks:
I will have fabulous knobs available for you to purchase (or you can look at hobby lobby or anthropologie)
Door prizes
First look at bargain bin frames

E-mail to register or for questions

latedadesigns@hotmail.com

Look forward to helping you create a unique masterpiece for your home.

Private furniture classes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment