Sunday, June 20, 2010

Frame and Furniture Special

I don't do this very often so don't miss out.

Special 1: Frame Sale
Buy one frame get the second frame for 40% off. Any size, any style!!

Special 2: Furniture Refinish
Pay full price for the first piece of furniture and get 30% off the second piece of furniture.
*Furniture refinishes range price. Sent me a description and approx. measurements and condition of your piece and I will send you a price quote.

Special 3: Frame/Furniture
Pay full price for one furniture refinish and get 50% any custom frame.

Special last for one week only. Order must be placed by Sunday June 27th. Full payment is due up front on frame orders and 50% deposit is due up front on Furniture refinishes. This special can not be used on any orders previously ordered (even if you have yet to receive your frame).

I will be in Shreveport/Bossier July 10th - July 13th to deliver previously ordered frames. If you place your order this week I should have it ready to bring with me that weekend. I will also be able to pick up furniture pieces at that time.

My website is still messed up so check the blog for new designs and your old favorites!! E-mail me for a price quote latedadesigns@hotmail.com or give me a call 318-422-0498

No comments:

Post a Comment