Friday, March 12, 2010

Distressed Handpainted Furniture

This table below was a stained table from the late 70's early 80's. I refinished it with an aqua blue color, faux copper tile top, lots of aging and distress and added some nail head for additional character.












I LOVE new projects! My current addiction is refinishing furniture. Do you have an old piece that could use a makeover? Take a picture (cell phone pic is fine) sent it to me and I will give you a quote. If you don't have a piece of furniture but you want something to make a statement, go look at goodwill or hit up garage sales.
Over the next few months I will be posting pieces to sell so check back I might have something just perfect for you!
I will be in Sheveport/Bossier this week and weekend and would love to get started on your furniture make over.


No comments:

Post a Comment