Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another customer pic

These two bow frames are in my friend Sandy McCathern's house - her two girls are in the pictures Laurel and Tatum. I had forgotten that I ever made a bow frame in the tanish color (I call that harvest). The big frame is soft pink with a brown bow and the smaller one is harvest with a brown bow.

I love getting customer pictures so please send your frame photos my way!! Don't forget I will do a drawing on February 1st for everyone who sends pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacey! I'm a Shreveport native too and I'm so glad I found your blog b/c your frames are gorgeous! I love them! I just realized that I was a Sigma Kappa at Tech with your sister, Lisa! She was a senior when I was a freshman, but I remember her!What a small world! Well I hope to talk with ya soon!

    ~Stacy :)

    ReplyDelete