Thursday, December 18, 2008

La-Te-Da Whishes you a Merry Christmas!!

Wow! What a year. Thank you to my wonderful customers. I am almost finished with all orders that are to be completed before Christmas (yipee!!)
I will be on vacation Monday, December 22 - Saturday, December 27 but will return full force the next week. I will be checking my e-mail...my new blackberry (thanks to my sweet husband) does not leave my side.

Check back soon. I have lots and lots of new frame designs to post.

Check out my ad in the December and January issue of SB family and kids magazine!!

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and blessed new year - Stacey

Oh - one more thing. Take pictures of the frames that you purchased from me with your photos in them and send my way latedadesigns@hotmail.com I will be posting all customer photos on my blog in january and plan to have a few giveaways to people who participate. I never get to see the finished prodcut with photo and all.

2 comments:

  1. Stacey-
    We came to Bossier on Sunday and I totally forgot to contact you. Matt will be in town Saturday. Can he pick it up then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea--I'll send some photos of the frames!!
    {I may just have to copy you on that! ;)}

    ReplyDelete