Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thanks Monroe!

I just want to say THANKS to all of my monroe customers. If there were a race you would currently be winning :-)
I would like to offer a 20% discount to all returning monroe customers from now until September 1st. Contact me to order instead of ordering on my website. Make sure you mention that you saw my blog.
It is not too early to order for Christmas....and the new quote frames make very special gifts!!

Speaking of Christmas...... Please place your orders early. I was still making frames and delivering on Christmas Eve last year (8 months pregnant) and I can't do that to my family this year. So, I will not be taking any orders past Thanksgiving. I have a really hard telling people no but now it is in writting so maybe I will do better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment