Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Family Photos

Here are our family photos from the beach.

I had high hopes that we would get an awesome picture worthy of being displayed in my hallway and in frames at shows and here is what we came out with!! This is the only way we could get Cooper to stand still for a pic.
Although I was a little aggravated at the time because we could not get a good shot, I am thrilled with this photo and just laugh every time I look at it. This is the Hess Family with our hilarious 2 year old!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacey!! I was just checking in with you and wanted to say Hi!
    I LOVE your family picture!! So priceless! Years from now you will look at that and remember what life was like with a 2 year old at that very moment!! How sweet!! It reminds me of a quote I read somewhere...."One day you will look back at the little things and realize they were really BIG things." (Or something like that!!) HA!

    ReplyDelete